The 1st annual Fit 4 The Hunt Training Camp is upon us. With archery season just around the corner, don’t let your hunt suffer because of a lack of mental and physical preparedness. Learn to shoot in a high adrenaline environment with an elevated heart rate to fully prepare yourself when it happens to you in the field.
The F4TH Training Camp Includes 8 group training sessions, leading up to opening weekend for the 2018 archery season.
- Group training sessions will be held at various locations around Metro Denver as well as in the F4TH Gym located at CrossFit Lakewood.
The schedule is 8 sessions over 4 weeks, on Tuesdays and Saturdays:
- Session 1: Tuesday July 24, 7pm: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 2: Saturday July 28, Time TBD: American Bowman Range in Bailey Colorado (use of the 3d range is free for F4TH hunter-athletes)
- Session 3: Tuesday July 31, 7pm: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 4: Saturday August 4: Time TBD: No Limits Archery, Denver, CO (Use of the 3d range is free for F4TH hunter-athletes)
- Session 5: Tuesday August 7, 7pm: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 6: Saturday August 11, 10am: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 7: Tuesday August 14, 7pm: F4TH / CrossFit Lakewood
- Session 8: Saturday August 18, 8am: Green Mountain Fire Road Parking Lot
Cost for the entire Training Camp is $120 per person, or cost per individual session is $20 per person payable day of the workout.
Alpha Bowhunting Challenge Competitors get a one time 20% discount for either the entire Training Camp fee or for One individual group session fee.
We will be capping the Training Camp at 15 people, so don’t wait to sign up.
***Contact Brian Horton at 303-842-4263 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or if you have any questions***